State Government

Sort By: Name
Dept of Primary  Industries

Financial assistance for Primary Producers and Small business
Contact the Rural Assistance Authority at or call 1800 678 593 for more information.
An interactive map can be found on the RAA website for you to easily see what assistance is available to you.

Disaster Relief Grants

Available for eligible individuals and families whose homes and essential household contents have been damaged or destroyed by a natural disaster.
To be eligible for this grant you must:

Be a low-income earner and meet an income assets test

Demonstrate that the affected home is your principal place of residence

Not be covered by insurance

Demonstrate that the damage was caused by the disaster

Lodge the application within four months of the disaster occurring.

Website: Website
Indigenous Business Australia Bushfire Crisis Fund

To assist IBA business finance and home loan customers directly impacted by the current bushfires through the loss of property or compulsory evacuation, IBA has established a Bushfire Crisis Fund that will provide the following support:

Temporary suspension of loan repayments

Access to a $2,000 bushfire crisis grant to cover immediate needs

Assistance with making insurance claims.

Further assistance for business customers to be assessed on an individual basis.

Website: Website
Legal Aid NSW

Have you been affected by a disaster? Can we help you with:

Financial hardship
Tenancy problems
Your rights at work
Replacing important documents
Domestic Violence advice
Other every day legal problems

Local Land Services AASFA

Land owners affected by the Currowan fire requiring emergency fodder, livestock or domestic animal assessment are urged to call the Agriculture & Animal Services Functional Area (AASFA) which is made up of Local Land Services, NSW Dept Primary Industries and other supporting organisations such as the RSPCA.
These agencies can help with:

emergency fodder and stock water
animal assessment and veterinary assistance
stock euthanasia and burial
livestock feeding and management advice
care of animal in evacuations centres.

Mental Health Treatment Services

Bushfire Recovery Access Program – Up to 10 Mental Health Treatment Services
From 17 January, you will be able to get Medicare benefits for up to 10 mental health treatment services if:

You or your family have been impacted by the 2019-20 bushfires

You’re a first responder or emergency management employee or volunteer who worked during the 2019-20 bushfires.

You don’t need to have a diagnosed mental health condition, GP referral or mental health treatment plan.
If you were affected by the bushfires, you can also get up to 10 free counselling sessions. The sessions can support you through the immediate trauma and crisis, through:

Advice on distress interventions

Coping strategies

Social supports


Family based psychological interventions.

Website: Website

Conjola Community Hall

Lot 7025 Lake Conjola Entrance Rd,
Conjola NSW 2539
Open 6 days 10am - 2pm
Closed Wednesdays

Newsletter Signup

Signup to receive our General Newsletter.

Conjola Recovery Fund

Copyright Conjola Recovery Association Inc 2020 © || Built and donated by Reinvent Yourself Ulladulla Websites